Large file Uploads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Large file Uploads

Hello, I would like to know what is the best method for clients to upload large audio files (25Mb-50Mb )to the public_html folder a form or ftp?

Re: Large file Uploads

Ftp
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Does VH offer this feature, if so how do I configure it?
      Thanks in advance

Comment

You can create FTP accounts through your CP. You can also create anonymous ftp access. But, i would create an FTP account for every client, with access only to his own folder, so he would not have access to the rest of the site.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for the advice this works for me, but I am having trouble logging on to any ftp account I create. Can you tell me how to log on to these accounts correctly both from my computer and in a client situation.

Comment

If you create an account f.e. "myname", your username will be myname@yourdomain.com, the host will be www.yourdomain.com, your IP the same as your account.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Excuse my ignorance but, are the clients accessing ftp thru their browser or a client software? I keep getting a "FTP folder error"

Comment

If you want your clients to upload, they must use an FTP program, like the BlueFTP in BV. Let them download BlueVoda and use the Blue FTP
                Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                X