PDA

View Full Version : I just can't stop!

rdarko
07-12-2005, 05:24 PM
Hi guys!

I'm new to VodaHost. I've managed to complete the basics of my website for Beauty Makeovers with Photography.

If anyone knows of a photographer please let me know.

Also check my site out and let me know what you think.

http://www.rudesign.co.uk

Ruth

Steven.H
07-12-2005, 06:41 PM
Great website! I love the layout. It is very clean and very proffesional.

Jet
07-12-2005, 10:36 PM
Very Cool!

You did a really great job on your web site.

Congradulations.

Jet

rdarko
07-13-2005, 01:49 AM
Steve

I know a singer who's about to complete her album mastering by end of August latest. I may contact you for some classy work for the cover of her album.

Thanks for the compliment on my website.

Your website looks great!!!...a lot to look at...keeps the person browsing interested.

Great website! I love the layout. It is very clean and very proffesional.

vinny1957
07-13-2005, 03:52 AM
Very cool!

Maddog
07-13-2005, 06:18 AM
love it, looking good

Just one comments you might want to put a pre-loading page on the portfolio page, even with broadband slow to load, as us britts are still mainly on dial-up lol

still love the site, I know I few people to pass the site onto

rdarko
07-13-2005, 10:31 AM
Thanks for that, I will.

and thanks for the networking!!!

love it, looking good

Just one comments you might want to put a pre-loading page on the portfolio page, even with broadband slow to load, as us britts are still mainly on dial-up lol

still love the site, I know I few people to pass the site onto

rdarko
07-13-2005, 10:33 AM
Thanks.

Very cool!

Steven.H
07-13-2005, 05:06 PM
Steve

I know a singer who's about to complete her album mastering by end of August latest. I may contact you for some classy work for the cover of her album.

Thanks for the compliment on my website.

Your website looks great!!!...a lot to look at...keeps the person browsing interested.

Thank you for the compliments. Tell her to visit the site and email me if she wants something done. It would be free of charge and if she does not like it she does not have to use it. All I ask is to be in the credits.

rdarko
07-13-2005, 05:28 PM
will do.

you'll hear from me soon.

Thank you for the compliments. Tell her to visit the site and email me if she wants something done. It would be free of charge and if she does not like it she does not have to use it. All I ask is to be in the credits.

Steven.H
07-15-2005, 06:04 PM
Sounds good.