Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• navagation bar keeps changing the list order on me

SnapGaming

When you are at the home page the nav bar is in the correct oder (list1 list2 and so on) but when you go to P2p list 1 the order has changed and it's that way for each of the other pages, something in the order is not correct. I've checked every page and on BlueVoda it is in the right order, also on the preview it's correct but when I publish it the orders change on me.

Any one have any possible reasons for this?

Re: navagation bar keeps changing the list order on me

Originally posted by Arryndel
    SnapGaming

When you are at the home page the nav bar is in the correct oder (list1 list2 and so on) but when you go to P2p list 1 the order has changed and it's that way for each of the other pages, something in the order is not correct. I've checked every page and on BlueVoda it is in the right order, also on the preview it's correct but when I publish it the orders change on me.

Any one have any possible reasons for this?
    I've experienced this on one of my sites - it was caused a by a conflict. The only way i could find to work around it was to use an i-frame to carry my nav bar. Here's a link about it: http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...r-i-frame.html

Here's the thread where I had the same problem: http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sav...ananigans.html

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: navagation bar keeps changing the list order on me

I don't think iframes are going to help me with my problem

the thing that is giving me trouble is my links at the top of my page under my header. Here is my web page so that you can see what I'm talking about SnapGaming . If you look at the links on the first page you see that they are supposed to be in the order of Home - Pay 2 Play List 1 - Pay 2 Play List 2 - Pay 2 Play List 3 - second row - Free 2 Play List 1 - Free 2 Play List 2 - Beta List - Forums

this is the proper order that I have designated on BlueVoda however when you click on any of the links, lets use Pay 2 Play List 1 as an example, the order is no longer as it should be, the order is now Home - Pay 2 Play List 3 - Pay 2 Play List 1 - Pay 2 Play List 2 - second row - Free 2 Play List 1 - Free 2 Play List 2 - Beta List - Forums. As you continue to click on liinks you notice that each new page has a different order. This is not what is specified on the pages in BlueVoda, every page should be listed exactly as the first page is listed in the exact same order. I like my site the way I have it set up but I want my Link List at the top to be in the correct order as I have in in BlueVoda.

Comment

Working...
      X