please click on the link and fully understand my problem before posting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please click on the link and fully understand my problem before posting

my problem can not be fixed with iframes or anything simular to them, please look at my web page and understand my problem fully before responding with a possible fix.

the thing that is giving me trouble is my links at the top of my page under my header. Here is my web page so that you can see what I'm talking about SnapGaming . If you look at the links on the first page you see that they are supposed to be in the order of Home - Pay 2 Play List 1 - Pay 2 Play List 2 - Pay 2 Play List 3 - second row - Free 2 Play List 1 - Free 2 Play List 2 - Beta List - Forums

this is the proper order that I have designated on BlueVoda however when you click on any of the links, lets use Pay 2 Play List 1 as an example, the order is no longer as it should be, the order is now Home - Pay 2 Play List 3 - Pay 2 Play List 1 - Pay 2 Play List 2 - second row - Free 2 Play List 1 - Free 2 Play List 2 - Beta List - Forums. As you continue to click on liinks you notice that each new page has a different order. This is not what is specified on the pages in BlueVoda, every page should be listed exactly as the first page is listed in the exact same order. I like my site the way I have it set up but I want my Link List at the top to be in the correct order as I have in in BlueVoda.

Re: please click on the link and fully understand my problem before posting

Why won't an iframe work? It will display the same on all pages.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Racefan is correct. If you use an Iframe, you will only have ONE page for your menu, and it will display the same on all pages. However, your problem is not the order of links,(which is correct, and is the same for all pages) but the button images which got all messed. This is a known issue with menubars when it is being copied/pasted from page to page, as it creates conflicts with the image numbering. To solve the problem, you can either use an i frame for the menubar, or rebuild your menubar from scratch in every page.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks Nav that was it!!!

I redid the link bars for each page and that fixed it!!

Comment

Working...
        X