what do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you think?

Ok, everyone. I am going to get a vinyl lettering decal to go on the rear windshield of my car for advertising my web site. My question to you all is this.

Should I just use iplayg.com

Or

iplayg.com
    Gamers MarketPlace

What are your thoughts? Will people be more curious about just a web address? Or do you think it will really matter?

Thanks!
    John

iplayG Games and Gear Buy, Sell, Trade

Re: what do you think?

very nice
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

Nice,
      Thought about gaming magazines? Give away decals.
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

There is one (only one) thing I will point out, not really knowing how difficult it may be to do, since it is a template issue....

(As looking at the Main Page) I would be inclined to try reducing the blank space between the header and the Page Body, bringing it "up" if not to flush, thereby having the entire Main Page 'above the fold' at 1024 browser settings, and most likely at 800x625 also. I feel it is important to have everything presented to visitors on the first page especially that will allow them completely free navigation without scrolling or trying to find the info they might seek.

And I also agree with Bill about giving away the decals. It's a great way to build your "branding" and to publicize your website as the destination for gamers! And, even more importantly, it's a great way to build a database of gamers (since you collect email and physical addresses to mail the decals to them) to which you can send out Newsletters, Specials, etc. Just be sure to have a comprehensive Privacy Policy published, and follow the rules when sending out your email blasts: have an opt-out, your physical address noted, etc.

Really neat site. I wish you well on marketing to this dynamic segment!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

everything is lined up perfectly

Comment

The site looks great- Nice job. One thing- the Voda Hits banner did not show up.

The decal- Maybe do something like "The Gamers Ultimate- iplayG.com"

Grab their attention but leave them wanting more.

Keep up the good work.

Andy
            PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
            X