Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Timer Has Questions...

Greetings,
    I tried to upload a BV template that I've been developing for sometime to soho
    because the site will be eCommerce. The message in soho states the file cannot be uploaded as the file is not recognized by soho. I need an eCommerce site but want to know if I can't create it in BV? Or do I need to stick strictly with soho to build an eCommerce site?

Thank you,
    Anthony Belli

Re: 1st Timer Has Questions...

Soho is a template driven cart, and will not accept anything designed using Blue Voda or another editor other than provided in the Soho Control Panel.

You CAN, however, design a front-end in BV8 and link it to your 'customized' Soho cart if it is installed in it's own directory (sub-domain/folder).

Having TemplateZapper.com totally customize a Soho template for you along what you have alrewady created in BV should run around $45-80, depending on what all you have put together. This is extremly reasonable, and I would recommend you considering this option to simplify your Soho expereince.
    Linking to a cart removed from SE searches by the fact they are in a sub-directory just to keep a customized front-end look without the consistency to the cart itself is over complicating things, in my opinion.

For more information and specific assistance with Soho, click on the "Soho" link below my signature!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Vasili,
      Thanks for the advice, you absolutely answered my question and saved me a ton on time trying to figure it out on my own. I'll check out TZapper.

Sincerely,
      Anthony Belli

Comment

Cool Beans, Anthony!

When submitting your "project" be sure to attach your BV files so they can duplicate your work properly. (They are familiar with Blue Voda completely). Explain in as much detail what you want, and allow these pros to create your dream template! You will probably see exactly what you want in under a week, as I did.
        And...don't forget to present your finished site here in the VodaHost Forum "Promote Your Wesite" so we can all appreciate your hard work!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X