Help I can not get into my Sohoadmin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help I can not get into my Sohoadmin

I purchased a subdomain and loaded soho to it.
    I can not get into my sohoadmin. There is advertising on my site and I didn't put it there. ID# 8382
    vibratingyoursoul-center.com

Please help!

Dana

Re: Help I can not get into my Sohoadmin

Addressed in multiple threads previously....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Can you please tell me where. I did not find them. I have been working on this problem ALL DAY!
      Thanks,
      Dana

Comment

Originally posted by Dana
        Can you please tell me where. I did not find them. I have been working on this problem ALL DAY!
        Thanks,
        Dana
        I have been responding to 3 of your threads the past hour.
        1. Here, in Soholaunch General Issues
        2. Domains/DNS
        3. Blue Voda - General Issues.

Opening multiple threads is a "no-no" when trying to resolve a single issue. This same situation comes up at least weekly, and can be solved without the stress simply by researching similar thread topics posted earlier....

Comment

I did research this for at least an hour today and did not find where anyone had advertising on their site that blocked soho admin. I was asking for help.
          When I wasn't getting any useful responses in the basic vodahost/domain, I thought maybe I could find help in soho admin. I thought maybe I was posting in the wrong spot. And since I could not find amy moderators online, I posted in another spot. I was just looking for help with a problem that has gone on all day.
          Play nicely with the newbies!!!!
          Dana

Comment

We are being extremely nice, and have answered you (our peer) with specific information and advice as we are able....freely!

You, on the other hand, have demonstrated your frustration by opening many threads demanding immediate assistance with a situation that is beyond our means. Who is not being nice?

PS: You obvously did NOT find the threads I started on this very subject, did you?? Here in the "Soholaunch" Forum, 5/26 and 5/27?

Comment

Working...
            X