Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I know if my account needs resetting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I know if my account needs resetting?

How do I know if my account needs resetting?

I have danaweaver-international.com and vibratingyoursoul-center.com
    I unistalled soho from dw-i and put in on my newer subdomain vys-c yesterday. I also had to change the DNS of VYS-C earlier today and I am still waiting for that to happen. VYS-C still has ads on it.

I have been told on the forum that I may need to have my account reset because on the uninstall and reinstall of soho. Is this true?

I guess ultimately my question is... Do I have everything where it needs to be and just wait for being able to get into sohoadmin and my VYS-C website or does something else need to take place.
    I do not mind waiting, but I hate to loss time on something that has to be corrected first.

I know I am asking alot of questions. Please be kind to the newbie needing help.

Dana ID# 8382

Re: How do I know if my account needs resetting?

Please note that you only need to reset your account if you can't "clean" it from old pages. In your case, from what i can see, you had installed Soho in your dw site, then you uninstalled it and installed it in your vys-c domain. So the only thing that you need to do, is to delete the html and php files that are still there after disinstalling Soho. It takes 10 seconds using BlueFTP. Also delete the adobe_link.gif and the robots.txt files, they were related to the soho site you had built, and they are not necessary any more
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X