Driving -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driving -

An old man was driving down the Interstate at 22 miles per hour, never going faster or slower.

A police officer noticed and followed him for a while, then pulled him over.

Before the officer could even get to the car, the man was saying, 'I was not speeding, the speed limit is 22 miles per hour and that is exactly what I was doing, I was not speeding.'

The police officer said, 'I didn't pull you over for speeding, I pulled you over for going too slow.'

'But the sign says 22.'

The officer explained that he was on Interstate 22.

As the man shook his head, the officer noticed that there were three older ladies in the back of the car.

All of them were sitting with their mouths hanging open. Their faces were very white and their hair was completely messy.

The police officer leaned toward the man and asked, 'What's wrong with them?'

'Well, we just came off Interstate 134.'

Re: Driving -

Nice one kate, are you sure that wasnt my wife driving ?????
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

lol
      Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
      http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

LOL

Great punchline!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by davidundalicia
          Nice one kate, are you sure that wasn't my wife driving ?????
          Now David thats not very nice....lol...
          I have a friend that stated she was dyslexic to get out of a ticket..lol..
          she thought it was a 54 speed limit in a 45....lol she won! and she really is dyslexic! naughty girl!

Comment

that reminds me of a freind of mine funnily enough
            he was doing 75 in a 30 and he told the copper he was drunk and couldnt read the signs properly so they let him of the speeding lol jammy sod he is always getting lucky
            The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
            Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Thats a good one, I got a ticket on the AutoBond in Germany and I could not talk myself out of that one.
              Sharon Chajin

Comment

I once when around 18yrs, driving into a small city of Burlinton,VT and missed the first two stop lights, hit the third...An officer pulled up beside me and asked what was I thinking...I told him I was listening to my favorite song, yes I did miss the first two, but I did in fact stop at the last one as there were other cars there, but with the first two I was the only one and my favorite song was playing strong! He asked me what song, I told him and he said to be more careful and that he liked that song too!...lol...girls can get away with that sorta thing I guess..lol

Comment

Originally posted by allstarfaces
                  that reminds me of a freind of mine funnily enough
                  he was doing 75 in a 30 and he told the copper he was drunk and couldnt read the signs properly so they let him of the speeding lol jammy sod he is always getting lucky
                  yes he got 12 months in prison but how jammy to get away without the speeding hey phew
                  The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
                  Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

I had a friend at university who was English but lived in Belgium. She went to the Belgium authorities to get a provisional licence, but they couldn't understand what she wanted, so gave her a full driving licence - and she had never been behind the wheel of a car before. She came over to England in a plastic citroen (I'm not kidding, when she got a bump she used to fix it with sticky tape!), on a full driving licence but with Belgium plates. As it was a full licence she would legitimately drive on her own, although she hadn't a clue!

The police never stopped her as they thought she was a foreigner so she got away with everything - she used to go round roundabouts the wrong way, and used to accelerate towards red traffic lights! Everyone refused to drive with her, and when she took it she failed her English driving test - which made her extremely upset as she couldn't see what she was doing wrong!
                    Trish
                    www.Limebrook.com
                    www.MountainWalk.co.uk
                    www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
                    www.TucsonForBeginners.com
                    www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

lmao...good one trish!...

Comment

Sounds like a typical excuse offered to Florida Highway Patrol 4 months out of the year......
                        (Maybe I can use it next time myself?? Start speaking Greek or something?? LOLOL)
                        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
                        X