Help. Soholaunch has hijacked my main BV domain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help. Soholaunch has hijacked my main BV domain

SohoLaunch has hi-jacked my Bluevoda site www.filomi.com.
    I downloaded Soholaunch to test and evaluate, and since then my main BV site goes to Soho welcome page. How? to remove Soho, point to my main site, keep Soho to develope a new site? Sorry, but am in a rush as my main site is very time sensative.

Re: Help. Soholaunch has hijacked my main BV domain

If you want to use Soho at the same time, create a subdomain of your main site, call it fro example "soho.filomi.com" and install soho there.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

OK, thanks. Itake it that is a sub-domain?

Comment

What do you mean?
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X