Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check Box set up in Form Maker Pro

Hi:
    I'm in the middle of setting up my form. I need to set up a series of check boxes. Not sure about what to fill in under "value" after I enter the caption, (in my case it's a canvas sizes: 16"x 24"). I want to include the price as well in a separate column.
    When I tried to add additional check boxes on the form, they don't appear in the editor. Also, could you explain the "add new option" page.
    Thanks,

Re: Check Box set up in Form Maker Pro

In the value field complete the value that you want that checkbox to have if ticked. F.e. " Would you like to receive our newsletter ?" Value "Yes" if ticked. I don't understand your other questions. If by "Add new option" page you mean when editing a listbox or combobox, it is excactly what it says: a page for adding new options in the list.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X