Help with pictures disappearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with pictures disappearing

I just pulled up some of my pinata pages to makes some of the suggested changes (and to get rid of the link that isn't working anymore) and it says pics aren't there for many of my pics. They are on the live version.

My question is - I uploaded them from a disk - but don't have the disk in now - will they never show on the offline pages without the disk in - and if I make the other changes without inserting the disk and publish - will I lose the pictures on the live page?

Thanks - and hope I explained that well enough.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Re: Help with pictures disappearing

Hi Bethers,
    they will note show on your offline page or in bluevoda because the route has been broken to the image. as it was on a disc. the best way to resolve this would be to open your ftp manager find the image on the right then copy back down to a folder on the left in bluevoda. ie ( images for site ). then on the page that you put the on double click the image then click the browse button next to the filename box search for the image you downloaded and click ok then save.

Comment

Re: Help with pictures disappearing

ok, there is no easier way? Cuz I'm talking LOTS of pics LOL - and I don't remember having to do this for my first site.

Just hoping there's another way - but it will teach me to download all my images to the image folder and use from there in the future - this was just so easy!
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
      X