The Disclosure Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Disclosure Project

What is your opinion about the below??? Real?, Fake? or just Freaky?

[media="400,326"]http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-1776848428018799270[/media]

If the above video does not start, click the below...

http://video.google.de/videoplay?doc...losure+Project

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Re: The Disclosure Project

It's very intriguing at the least. I've always had a fascination with this stuff and think it's very naive of us to believe that we're all alone in this universe.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Well, I'm intrigued too (it won't play for me).
      And, I am confident that we are not alone in the GALAXY as long as we have General VodaHost to guide and comfort us.....

(I don't like this new format of presenting auto-play videos in the posts like this....most don't perform right in either IE or AOL. For ME at least!)
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

OK....got it to play.
        This is the guy who has been debunked big time. He had about a 3 year run as the "expert" who saw with his own eyes the "proof" in Area 51 (including documents and names of other 'witnesses'), although he never attended the college he said he did, never got the degree he said he had earned, was never on the payroll of the organization he said he was with, not could any of the winesses or even people he named ever located (never existed).
        Magalo Buffo Malaka!

He has done more irrepairable damage to the "movement" than any single influence since LBJ. (I reserve comment on the topic - I have personal beliefs)....whatever.....It just pays to be informed and up to speed about the turnings of our information-based planet.....

Comment

I found this video to be very interesting. All of these witnesses appear to be professional, credible and willing to finally share their experiences. I would find it hard for it to be fake. I have always believed in a higher power, (God) and with that, why wouldn't there be other spieces of life form in the universe? I would love to see the government acknowledge that UFO's do exist. I would not expect all detailed info to be revealed, but just acknowledged. The video does seem to contain political overtones to it that side with the Democrat agenda. Did anyone else pick up on that? Anyway, thanks for sharing this and hopefully others will take the time to listen to the entire video.
          Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Originally posted by Floor Lady
            The video does seem to contain political overtones to it that side with the Democrat agenda. Did anyone else pick up on that? Anyway, thanks for sharing this and hopefully others will take the time to listen to the entire video.
            Maybe that's why I enjoyed it so much - I'm a staunch Democrat. LOL
            My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Originally posted by racefan20
              Maybe that's why I enjoyed it so much - I'm a staunch Democrat. LOL
              Personally, as a Republican I prefer lite starch, General!!!
              LOLOLOL

and this guy told a big fib and got a lot of noise until Smoking Gun ripped him up....

Comment

I won't debate that because you're obviously well versed on the subject, BUT I will debate you on anything else and we'll both win. LOL
                My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
                  OK....got it to play.
                  This is the guy who has been debunked big time. He had about a 3 year run as the "expert" who saw with his own eyes the "proof" in Area 51 (including documents and names of other 'witnesses'), although he never attended the college he said he did, never got the degree he said he had earned, was never on the payroll of the organization he said he was with, not could any of the winesses or even people he named ever located (never existed).
                  Magalo Buffo Malaka!

He has done more irrepairable damage to the "movement" than any single influence since LBJ. (I reserve comment on the topic - I have personal beliefs)....whatever.....It just pays to be informed and up to speed about the turnings of our information-based planet.....
                  I don't know which guy your talking about, I assume your talking about
                  the moderator, but what about the rest of the two dozen folks, some of
                  them seem pretty credible, are they all full of it?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Audiences will listen to a speaker with all cordiality, but I couldn't tell the final reception of what was presented....
                    Good press, bad press.....it's hip to be cool and hang with the current hot topic, be in the first boat on the seas of "in the know"...
                    Why did Seifert have such a dry mouth and so much emotion in his presentation? Interesting observation. Did he have a vested interested in the topic, or was it more of plying his own credibility to meet the room's? Katalaveno?
                    Hmmm. I'm generally not a skeptic, nor a nay-sayer, but fringe issues make my alert bell go off, and I look carefully at everything, everyone.
                    For instance....why did this conference, this "engagement" fly off into the corner if it was so revealing, so compelling? No follow-up with peerage perspectives (CNN, FOX, etc.)?

A 5 year old vid clip being circulated on the internet is far from the most ideal manner to preserve a viable issue.........Malista??

Just as common as planting an item in the Wall Street Journal, the NPC (National Press Club) has been abused throughout the years by politicians, social figures, and odd-fellows as a forum to forward agendas and cause a stir when needed.

Comment

You sound like you have a bit of knowledge on the topic.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Greer is still out there circulating his agenda as of 2006. I noticed he's been in Colorado a few times. Most of the info I find on the net, debates his findings that our UFO friends are friendly. Others disagree. It appears his main thrust is to find alternative engergy sources using what we apparently know about our "friendly" space beings. On my very uninformed and unknowledgeable level, I think Greer wants to make friends with the extratresstrial beings in order to pursue his energy agenda. Sounds to me like how the democrats believe we can make friends with Saddam, al-Qaida and North Korea by sitting at a table and talking and all will be hunky dorey! (sorry racefan, I am a "starched" Republican! lol
                        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

mmmm just to recap on the point that he didnt attend the college he claimed to and all the other stuff mmmm isnt that what the xfiles on telly taught that the government can cover up these things with great accuracy just take a look at the jfk incident
                          lol well im not as knowlagable as vas or any one here as it goes but i do know that anything is possible and we are all very very silly if we think we are alone lol

why if it can proved he is not who he is then why is it not proved WHO he realy is and discredited proerly? or has he i dont know, so hwho is he? maybe a government agent setting out to discredit mmmmmmmmm lmao
                          The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
                          Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

oh one more thing just remeber that all the things man has said will happen or all the things man has imagined has come true in one way or another , george orwell mm enough said
                            The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
                            Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

You believe what you see. / You see what you believe.

[Quote] "My mama always said, 'Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.'"

Comment

Working...
                              X