Save Tips and Tricks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save Tips and Tricks

I know someone mentioned this before but I couldnt find it in search - when you are reading through the forums and you come across a neat tip or trick that you don't need right then copy and paste it to a page in BV - i call my page tips and tricks - now whenever I find something i like i put it there then I dont have to search for it again. works great - who ever you were that came up with the idea - thank you very much
    www.movingon1.com
    Ann
    www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
    www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
    www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Re: Save Tips and Tricks

That may have been me. I have what's called Practice Page. As I see something in the forum I do it right away on this practice page otherwise I'd forget. Like the date html that langlois posted.

You can also copy then paste the tips/tricks into a Word document but that would be the exact text that you highlight in the post. Then you have to remember to pull that doc up and read it.

I like the Practice page or Tips & Tricks as you have it because it's fresh in my memory. Just don't publish it...LOL Now that...would be silly!
    http://www.rogerwrapit.com

Comment

Originally posted by nksiefert
      That may have been me. !
      Sorry, Roger!
      ......Twas me.

You can see the original post HERE.....

And, if you don't want to organize them, simply type in a headline or so, and hyperlink the "permalink" shortcut under the heading (which you can "sort" alphabetically....)
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Dang...sorry. Great minds think alike I guess...(btw, thanks for all the help you gave me a while back)

Comment

You're very welcome!
          (You have no idea how special it is to actually hear a "Thanks!" once in a while)

Half the time, I think everyone probably thinks I'm a bombastic SOB or something.....I'm just learning myself!

Comment

Nice avatar! I've been AWOL for awhile...

Comment

Yup! And missed my newest "trend" to have a new avatar every day....Rob even started a thread in Chat for me about this....you missed some wild ones, bruddah!

Comment

Vasili:
                You have been very helpful so many times you bombastic sob...keep up the good work and dont take everything so seriously......

have fun, and I am still waiting for that list of sites my friend.
                Have fun
                Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                Newbies / Beginners Forum
                FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Vasili...just to set the story straight...Roger is my rabbit/logo. I'm a she not a he and definitely not a he/she...LOL People confuse that all the time.

Oh, and the error on saving in Word...do you have any makeup that covers black eyes? J/K

Comment

Originally posted by nksiefert
                    Vasili...just to set the story straight... I'm a she not a he and definitely not a he/she...LOL J/K
                    D'oh!
                    < sorry! another mistake made, and another reason for early retirement! >

Comment

Working...
                    X