Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• linking inlineframes to a page within my site

hello,
    i have setup my template. and just so u can picture what i'm trying to do... picture this: the top, left & right edges of the screen are constant... they never change. in the center of these i think i can use an inline frame for what i want to do. i want this frame to change/link to another page/file within my own site or files and have this info display in the frameset.
    so in other words, when i click on a menu button (left side), the page that has that particular info for that menu button (from within my site) will show in the frame and nothing else will change on the screen. each menu button will bring up a different page of info from within my own site/files.
    PLEASE ADVISE O WISE ONE as to how i set this up, if it's not too much trouble. it would be greatrly appreciated.
    thanx so much,
    william
    p.s. i LOVE the interface. i'm just dumb on how to link everything up right.

Re: linking inlineframes to a page within my site

Create your page puting an Iframe in the middle of the page. Create separately the pages that are going to be diasplayed in the central part of the page (that is the Iframe). Now, put your buttons in the left part of your page (outside the frame) and when you establish the links, set them up with target the i frame, so the content pages will open in the i frame. Remember to name the i frame, f.e. "centralframe", so the target of the links should be set to "centralframe"
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X