• Creating email accounts in Incredimail

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Re: Creating email accounts in Incredimail

I have watched the tutorials over and over again, and done as directed. I can still recieve mails but can't send mails. What could be the problem? It says "Failed to connect to the Outgoing server. Try it again later". I have done everything by the book, but it is still not working. Somebody help me, please.

Comment

VodaTips.com - EMAIL, IncrediMail and Outlook 2003, Troubleshooting

How To Import IncrediMail into Outlook Express

IncrediMail Converter to Outlook 2003

Free, Fast Outlook Settings Downloads

IncrediMail Help Center: Email Settings, Outlook

If you are consistently getting Error messages, it is a connection issue on your end entirely. Double-check your firewalls, security program, and setup: you may need to power down your computer and reset your router (if you have one) by disconnecting it for at least 1 minute, reconnecting, and then powering back up. This also allows Outlook to "Save & Set" your settings from the last session, and should now be part of it's standard operating procedures upon startup.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I am still having problem with my Outgoing mails. The error keeps coming that "the Outgoing mail server "mail.eneek.com" cannot be found. I have tried it in Incredimail and Outlook Express both, but the results are the same. I need help. The site is http://www.eneek.com

Thanks for your help in advance.

Comment

Hi Brad,

Thanks for the info on setting up email account in Incredimail. I have done it over and over again, but the same error message keeps popping up. It seems there is no connection with the Outgoing Server. What should I do. The same thing happens when I used Outlook Express. I need help

Thanks once again for your help

Comment

Working...
          X