adding buy it now buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adding buy it now buttons

I have the site www.wamfoxcall.com which I built with soholaunch, I am tring to add buy now paypal buttons, but i am having problems, the tutorial for the html in the text editor seems to be a different editor, have I got a different version, please HELP

when I copy and paste the html code, it shows up in the text editor but when I save the page it does not show up, what am I doing wrong

Re: adding buy it now buttons

1. Paste the code in Notepad. Go to "Save as", select "File type: All files" and save the code on your computer as "button.html".
    2. Enter your Soho admin area, and open the page to edit. Drag and drop a "Custom code" box in the position that you want the button to appear. A new popup will open, asking you to select the code from a dropdown list. The list doesn't yet have the button code. Click on "Upload", and browse your computer, find the "button.html" code, and upload it. Now you can select it from the dropdown list. You're done
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X