Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluevoda website-building software

Hi there

I've build my website using the Bluevoda free website-building software and would like to know if it can be published on any server or will the drop-down menus etc. only work when Vodahost is hosting?

With thanks,
    Catherine

Re: Bluevoda website-building software

only works on voda host, and its very reasonabley priced
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

OK. Thanks.

I already host my own site using Vodahost. I was just wondering about the feasiblity of my making a website using the software for someone else and that they look after hosting it themselves.

But if it can't be done... it can't be done.

Comment

no you would have to buy a new account or shar the one youve got and just add a subdomian but then they would have acces to your site i think unless you place password protect on it i think not 100% sure, if its some one close then i dot see why not

Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Originally posted by CatherineMarie
          OK. Thanks.

I already host my own site using Vodahost. I was just wondering about the feasiblity of my making a website using the software for someone else and that they look after hosting it themselves.

But if it can't be done... it can't be done.
          You can do what you suggest. Your 'client' would need to order their own hosting package but their is no reason why you can't build a website for them. Lots of people do this.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

And NO SHARING please. You can have unlimited domains on your account, AS LONG AS THEY ARE YOURS, i.e. they are registered under your name, or at least you result as the technical and administrative responsible of the sites.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thats what i meant sorry,

Comment

Working...
              X