Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some pages publish, Some don't? Help Please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some pages publish, Some don't? Help Please!

Ah, the learning curve!! it can be quite exasperating!

My name is Judy and I hail from both Austin TX, and Maple Ridge BC, Canada and I am a "Virtual Real Estate Entrepreneur".

My domain is http://www.cashlessrealestateinvesting.com

Here's the challenge I need resolved before I become unglued!!

I have created my pages and published to the website using BlueVoda. Two pages just will NOT show up online. They are "Properties Available" and "About Us".

I have double, tripple, quadrouple checked the URL on the documents and on the links and no matter what I do I keep getting sent to a page saying "Server Not Found", Firefox can't find the server at www.cashlessrealeststeinvesting.com. I have tested it in Internet Explorer too, and same. Page not found.

But all the rest of the pages are fine! I even got my investor registration form working! Yippie! But these 2 pages have me exasperated!

I have submitted trouble tickets. They have told me I have not uploaded the pages. I have. They are sitting there in the public_html file. With 24 hours at least, between responses, I am running out of patience.

Please anyone!!! Do you have a solution?? Save me from insanity!

Re: Some pages publish, Some don't? Help Please!

Hey...

Do me a favor....open up BV again, and open Properties page....
    "Save" it with lowercase 'P' for properties, then publish once again.
    Then open up the About Us page.....this time try SAVE AS > about_us (which in effect re-titles the page with an underscore), and then republish this page also.....
    Lastly, open up Home/index page, modify the links (once again: modify > delete current, click once somewhere on the background, then re-link the buttons again, with lower case P and underscore between about and us (also lower case). Save it again (as index), and republish this page also.
    (Should take about 15 minutes.)
    THEN COME BACK HERE and let's take a look at it all....I'll be here....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X