arrghh, can't get any photo gallery up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arrghh, can't get any photo gallery up

I wanted to install jalbum, but my windows installer says "This package could not be opened". I tried for two days to resolve the issue to no avail. I needed to upgrade my Java, but could only download through Windows Installer. Ahhh, gave up, decided on Gallery or Coppermine.
    OK, tried Gallery. when trying to download got the message;

- You chose to install in the main directory of the domain filomi.com, but there are conflicting filenames, therefore we can not proceed. Following filenames already exist in the main directory of the domain filomi.com (path="/home/filoicom/public_html/").You must manually remove these files before proceeding with auto-installation:
    images
    index.php
    fantversion.php

Click on the browser's Back button to fix reported errors.
    ??? DON'T know how to do that. I got the same message with Coppermine. Any help would be appreciated.
    By the way my website is www.filomi.com

Re: arrghh, can't get any photo gallery up

Install the gallery in a subfolder of it's own
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: arrghh, can't get any photo gallery up

OK, thanks, will try that

Comment

Working...
      X