X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bidding troubles

Dear ...

I have seen many projects that I would like to apply for but I am not quite sure how. It is probably the most simplest thing ever aswell. Let me know.
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Re: Bidding troubles

Hey, Jeremy!
    Just go to VodaBids and register. From what you posted, it seems you want to bid to work on other people's projects, right? If so, then you should follow the directions to register as a "freelancer/webmaster."

(I like your site, but as a professional web talent, why do you use a "counter" when it is seen as rather unprofessional? Remember that prospective clients will always evaluate your abilities by what examples are available for them to see....)

Good Luck!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Dear Vasili,

Thank you for replying .. and yes, the hit-counter thing. I have debated many, many times on to whitch removing it. Some have said no, some have said yes. I never got arround to it, but now I am .. hehe!

Thanks
      Best regards,
      Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Jeremy.....I was just strolling through the VodaBids Forum, and I wondered why you took the time to create a new thread when every question you could pose is already answered in the 3 "Sticky" posts at the top of the Forum itself? Oh well, I hope you figure out whatever it is that has you stumped!

ADDED >> Remember: "Simplicity sells, and nothing sells faster than proven solutions" .... especially online, where senses are amplified to perceive what is "missing" via electronic medium!

Comment

Dear Vasili,

I do not know why, but for some reason I have so much dificulty with VodaBids, hehe
          Best regards,
          Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy
            I do not know why, but for some reason I have so much dificulty with VodaBids
            Maybe VodaBids isn't the right "fit" for you then....best to always keep options available though!

Comment

Working...
            X