Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help With Sohoadmin

Hi, my website is: myfamilyfunspot.com

I had to take a break from my website building for a couple of months. I started back up about a week ago and everything was fine until yesterday.

When I tried to log in to soho, this was the message I got:

Dir Creation Error: Error Creating /home/sajwuuzk/public_html/sohoadmin/plugins directory

Possible Solution:

1. Change permissions on your document root directory (eg: CHMOD -R a+rw htdocs).

2. Modify sohoadmin/config/isp.conf.php file for doc_root to equal /home/sajwuuzk/public_html.postamble();

My problem is that I do not even know where to go to fix this much less what to do when I get there. Could someone please help me with this?

Thank You,
    catsgreen420

Re: Need Help With Sohoadmin

Looks like you loaded a Soho plugin at one point....or not?
    You need to first access your VH account Control Panel to verify status (Soho still installed? via File Manager, take a peek at all the files; etc.)

Depending on how far you went with earlier developments, you may wish to reset your account if you cannot fix it. Again, start out in your VH Control Panel to verify account status, and then logon to your Soho CP (link available in your confirmation email).
    Beyond simple accessing VH and VH CP> File Manager, this needs Gens. VodaHost, Naval, Andy128, or even Matrix to address...since I'm relativly a Soho newbie....sorry.
    Let us know....I'll be be breaking for a few hours. Totally bushed....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X