This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Wanted To Say Thanks!!

I started building my website (myfamilyfunspot.com) in February of this year and although I have not really gotten very far due to an unforseen break I had to take, I would have to say that when I began, I knew nothing about any of this and VodaHost helped me sooooo much that I could never imagine going anywhere else. I just re-started on my site last week and I know that the community forum will be the best place to go to get help with anything I have forgotten or anything I haven't even learned yet.

TO ANY NEWBIE THAT READS THIS, GO WITH VODAHOST!!!, you will never find anything like it and the community of people involved are just the coolest people. They are always willing to help in any way they can. I was very worried when I began that I would not be able to build a site because of my lack of computer knowledge, but with VodaHost web hosting, your lack of knowledge will not matter!!! They will help you through any question you can throw at them. They truly are AWESOME!!! (don't forget to be patient however, you may have to wait a day or two for your answer, but it will be worth the wait!!) I really do love the service I have received from VH and I will be renewing my membership next year. Keep on truckin' to all of you and when in doubt, CHOOSE VODAHOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!
    catsgreen420

Re: Just Wanted To Say Thanks!!

Your very welcome.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X