Trying to publish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to publish

When I hit the 'publish' button and the drop-down menu appears, it does not contain my site url. How do I get to this?
    Lorna

Re: Trying to publish

Download the latest version of BV web-builder. That will contain any updates needed.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

My present one is only about a week old. I have made three pages. Will a new version overwrite the one I have and save what I've done?
      Thanks
      Lorna

Comment

Lorna

I am having the same problem and just downloaded last week. Last night I purchased the Vodahost and I dont see my url listed when I try to publish. I dont want to lose the pages I've already done. Can anyone help please?
        Belinda B.
        BB Destination Express

Comment

Yes the new version will overwrite the old, you will not lose the work you have done, you will have to re-enter your Server IP, your user ID and password.
          Bill
          www.blueearthtea.com
          www.ftaaconsulting.com
          www.iaval.com
          www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Thanks Andy - I have done as you requested - and my first page is published - www.lornamack.com -- yee haw!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks Bill. I will download the version and see what happens.
              Belinda B.
              BB Destination Express

Comment

OOps!!! I just tried to access my web site - typed in the url in my browser and pressed go. All I get is a list of contents!! How do I find my page - sorry to sem a bit daft!!
                Lorna

Comment

OK - I should think before I leap - I clicked 'index on the page of contens I got and up popped the page. Is that how it should happen?
                  Thanks for your help - much appreciated. Got to go and make a meal now!!!
                  Lorna

Comment

You have saved your page as "Index" with uppercase "I". You need to save it as "index" and re-publish
                    Navaldesign
                    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

May I have the link for the update version of BlueVoda? Can't seem to find it. Thanks so much.
                      Belinda B.
                      BB Destination Express

Comment

here it is: http://support.vodahost.com/index.ph...wnloaditemid=1
                        Navaldesign
                        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

That did it! Thanks so much Navaldesign.
                          Belinda B.
                          BB Destination Express

Comment

Me again!

When I use 'page properties' to try to change 'Index' to 'index', it won't change! Looks like I have to re-do all the pages I have with a capital letter in the page name. I read all the stuff about capital letters - it obviously didn't sink in to this old brain!
                            Lorna

Comment

Originally posted by Lorna
                              Me again!

When I use 'page properties' to try to change 'Index' to 'index', it won't change! Looks like I have to re-do all the pages I have with a capital letter in the page name. I read all the stuff about capital letters - it obviously didn't sink in to this old brain!
                              Lorna
                              Hi there.

You don't have to re-do all of your pages. Just open each page and go to File > save as > and type in the correct name and publish. Then delete the incorrect ones so that you don't get confused.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                              02036089024 / United Kingdom
                              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
                              X