Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noah Classified

Hey there,

I need help....i want to install the noah's classified at my fantastisco and i need to install in mysql which i dont know how to move on. Pls advise.

cheers
    caridcom

Re: Noah Classified

Hey!

To install the latest MySQL Database click here. Once you download MySQL Database you will be able to download the other programs.

Hope that works! Good luck!
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for your help.
      Sorry i new in this forum. And i cant go to the URL that you click here. What are the software that i should download ? Pls advise

cheers

Comment

You don't need to install any database. If you want to install Noah's Classifieds, just go in your CP, ckick on Fantastico, select "Noah's Classifieds, and then when the installation details will appear, click on new installation and follow the wizard. It will do all the necessary for you, including MySQL installation and automatic setup.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hey!

Sorry about that! I typed the URL wrong! Here is the good link. Click Here, when you get to the site. Scroll down and choose the country you want to download the Database from. I also wanted to say welcome to the Voda Community! We are all here to ask and answer questions. Any question is not stupid! Because if you don't ask it you can't resolve it can ya? hehe.

.. now what program were you planning on getting? Was it Noah Classified?
          Best regards,
          Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

And, anyway, to install a database in your site, if needed for other purposes, you can do it directly from your CP clicking on MySQL Databases. You can add a DB, delete one, repair, or ad and delete new users. You also have phpMyAdmin for managing your databases.
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks.

I installed in to mySQL and the URL is
              http://www.cari-classified.com/myclassified/index.php

but i tried to log in, it stated "The given username password pair is invalid". And i also cant make the necessary modify or changes on the classified layouts. Would it be my installation is not finish ? or still not add into mySQL or PHP ?

Pls advise.

Comment

If, during the installation you have ticked the "send email with the installation info" and you have filled in your email address, then you should have in your inbox an email with the username and password. If for some reason you didn't, uninstall it (from Fantastico, go again in Noah's Classifieds, select it , then click "Uninstall") and instal it again, making sure that this time you set tick the box for the information to be sent to you.
                Navaldesign

Comment

Thanks for your info here. Really appreciated.

I followed your advise to uninstall the noah's classified ; then re installed it again and tick the box to resend the details of installation to my email. It sent me the id and passoword which i need to log into the admistration menu.

But i still cant log in. Any glue ?

cheers

Comment

In the email there is also, i think, the link to the admin area. Follow it. Please copy / paste username and password to avoid common spelling issues
                    Navaldesign

Comment

Thanks for your tips here, but i dont think it is working. I followed what you said, copy username and password to the Admin URL from email that sent by them. Still not working !

I also found out the public URL is same as the admin URL that sent by the email. Really making me headache here !!!!

cheers

Comment

Please use myform to send me the email that you received (as attached file)
                        Navaldesign

Comment

Hello caridcom

Any luck yet ? Im having same issues.

Thanks Old Timer45

Comment

Working...
                          X