Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link address

Hello.

How do I give a specific page an URL address for linking. For example say I have a Gallery page, the tutorial tells you how to give the pictures and text an address but how do I give the entire page an address or is it the casethat I have to address each individual item on the page.

I've edited my fixed menu bar with the various links but do not know how to give the page that address.

Many thanks

Sally

Re: Link address

When you save your page in BV that will be the extension name to your web site url.
    So your home page will always be called index. So if someone enters your web site address they will always be sent to this page 1st. So always call this page, index & not home
    All other pages you make, try to give them a short name. IE (about us) . So when you have made this page press file & save page as then name it (about_us) Then you publish this page to your site the page will automatically become http://www.yoursite.com/abut_us.html BV will do all this for you automatically.

Chris.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks Chris.

My problem is clearly elsewhere so. When I press the Gallery link on the nav bar I keep getting the message 'page not available' then it cites typing errors in the link address as probable cause. I've double checked all that but to no avail.

Sally.

Comment

All sorted.

Comment

Working...
        X