Looking for Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Suggestions

Looking for any and all suggestions for this site: www.totesandbags.com. This is my second site. The first is www.perfectpicnics.com. Thanx!!

Re: Looking for Suggestions

<< THREAD DUPLICATED >>

For a minute there I thought I was seeing double!! LOL
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Looking for Suggestions

Great! Looks like the other one was deleted, and my comments on this one are out of place...so ....here goes!

Both sites are extremely slow to load.....have you "resized" or optimized your pictures prior to placing in your pages? If you do not have a favorite photo Editor, use one provided free here at VH:
      pix resizer >> http://www.vodahost.com/pix.htm

Unless you are totally commited to the vibrancy of your "yellow" pages, I would suggest toning down the tint to make it easier on the eyes...the contrast between your page and the white product backgrounds are too great to allow long-term shopping without easily tiring....

You have done a great job keeping it simple and "up front" and have worked your key words in well to the introductory text. Don't forget to follow up those efforts with individual page KW and Meta development....it will add greatly to the uniqueness and relevancy of your site!
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X