Form Maker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form Maker?

I think in one of the threads that it said that we can get our forms made for $30? Is that still true? How do i go about doing this? This is the only thing making me crazy about my page and I think I would rather just get it done and be over with. I would luv to have it in kinda the format ive got with security and a confirmation page.

Or if I could get some side help in understanding the Form Maker that would be good too. I'm just having a hard time even understanding the php script. Sorry guys.
    Belinda B.
    BB Destination Express

Re: Form Maker?

Belinda,

Would love to help you. There are several ways to accomplish what you want to do.
    1- Create the form your self on a web-page of your design and then follow these instructions. http: //www.netisopen.com/computer/TF001/phpmailto.html
    If you run into problems- post back and we will help you complete your project.
    2- On that same link above there are two alternatives if you do not want to do it your self. One his have Watdaflip create it for you at a nominal cost. Or you could try David's ready made forms. There are links to both on the Tutorial above.
    3- Download From Maker pro and give that a whirl.

Me personally- I like to know how and why things work and not (if at all possible) be dependent upon other to fix it should something go wrong. That is why I have created the tutorial above. Give it a try- we will help you fill in the voids.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Thanks Andy,

But I have a separate contact page, is there anyway I can change the name of the page to quote request?
      Belinda B.
      BB Destination Express

Comment

Also I cant get the processing page to upload to the FTP program :(.
        Belinda B.
        BB Destination Express

Comment

Yes- Simply click on "save page as" and then name it what you want. (remember to correct any links to it)

As to the upload problem. Is the processing page one that you made with BV or is it a php script alone that you created with note pad. If created with note pad- then Click on the FTP Manager and then connect. Then click on the file and click on copy to or simply drag and drop it to the server side.

If the processing page was created with BV- then simply publish it.

Andy
          PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Thank you Andy,

By reading the first thread about the Form Maker Pro I figured out how to upload that the FTP got as far a changing permissions and hit a wall. NavalDesign is going to take a look for me. (sweat pouring off my brow). This is the hardest I have ever worked, lol.
            Belinda B.
            BB Destination Express

Comment

Working...
            X