Outlook Express help, please..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook Express help, please..

Read the relevant forums and followed as much as I could - pretty sure I did all.

Problem
    Sent test emails from my enquiries page http://www.soolondonhouse.com/enquiries.html using hotmail --> results:Outlook Express not receiving enquiries emails
    • Getting auto-responders to my hotmail works fine.
    • Sending emails from Outlook Express to hotmail works fine.
    • Horde works fine - picking enquiries email (just prefer to use Outlook Express)
    Thanks.
    soo
    http://www.soolondonhouse.com

Re: Outlook Express help, please..

Did you follow this;

http: //www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/email-problems-pop-smtp-webmail/3472-help-i-can-not-set-up-my-email.html

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Thanks for the reply, Andy.
      Yes. Before posting the question, I've read and followed all the relevant tutorials but still couldn't figure it out.
      Not to worry. Will look up more threads and try again when I have more time.
      It's frustrating though. Thought posting the question here would provide a quick solution (to the particular issue I have) so save a great deal of my time but most probably at the expense of others' _-_.
      Thanks again.
      soo

Comment

hi..hoping for some help..i use outlookexpress--up to two days ago it was working fine.But now while i am able to send mail, i cant receive mail.I have checked all settings and they are as they should be.Any info would be welcome
        thanks
        jim

Comment

Did you try restoring your comp to 2-3 days ago when it worked?

Your problem might be with OE itself, this can happen when you update Windows automatically. In MSN search for "OE not opening emails" or similar and read the troubleshooting guides.
          Bill
          www.blueearthtea.com
          www.ftaaconsulting.com
          www.iaval.com
          www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

hi bill 2006-thanks for taking the trouble to reply to my post about problems with outlook express.I spent all weekend reading.i couldnt find any answer to my problem.Today i deceided to contact my isp..turned on pc ..and was receiving messages again.thanks again..jim.

Comment

Originally posted by gemini64
              hi bill 2006-thanks for taking the trouble to reply to my post about problems with outlook express.I spent all weekend reading.i couldnt find any answer to my problem.Today i deceided to contact my isp..turned on pc ..and was receiving messages again.thanks again..jim.
              Welcome, glad they resolved it for you.
              Bill
              www.blueearthtea.com
              www.ftaaconsulting.com
              www.iaval.com
              www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Working...
              X