moving bluevoda from pc to laptop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moving bluevoda from pc to laptop

i have started my bluevoda site on my PC and when we travel i will be using my laptop - discovered this weekend it didnt work so...i just want to be sure i am doing this right
    i am moving all of the clips, photos etc i have used on my site to the bluevoda folder in my documents - i am redoing all the web pages affected to reflect the new folder- file- etc.
    -my question is when i am done doing this
    if i move the entire bluevoda folder from my doc in PC to my doc in laptop should i be able to up date pages in the laptop we will be using the laptop when we travel
    www.movingon1.com
    Ann
    www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
    www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
    www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Re: moving bluevoda from pc to laptop

Hey,

If I am correct, just install BlueVoda and the FTP manager they supply you on your laptop. On your PC transfer all of the files you may need to your FTP Manager. When you are on you laptop simply log on the FTP manger and log on with your username and password, and transfer the files you want to edit to your PC.
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Re: moving bluevoda from pc to laptop

You can also think of your VH Account as your very own "PC Anywhere"...
      Using the BV FTP tool, you can upload to your VH Account a complete (and renamed) cloned copy of your BV Folder to then access or download to any computer at any time, especially if you get in the habit of sending your new or edited pages there as well.
      You will still need to "hard-load" BV8 onto whatever computer you choose to utilize, however, if your BV is to recognize and utilize the files properly.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X