Motionartist 3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motionartist 3.0

Is it possible to use the above in the blue voda website builder. I have just tried inserting a clip that I created in Motionartist and it is taking forever to load. Is this normal?

Re: Motionartist 3.0

SWF files can be inserted in BV pages, no problem. Loading time depends on the size of the clip file. What size are you talking about?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

only 858kb and i think it just gets stuck, because after the loading bar at the bottom of the page gets to about four, it does not move. Isnt it just a matter a of just clicking on insert/advanced/flash? Or am i missing something?

Comment

tayorich 12:

It might just be your ISP, how fast are you? Give me your URL and I'll tell you how it loads on cable.

Comment

Navaldesign:

This is not a dubble post.....just a slow thread.

My title sucks, I was thinking of using a flash program to create a change tween that would morph the existing title, "THE CIRCUS IS COMING " into
          " CIRCUS PET " and back again. MY questions are, #1 would this allow me to change my page title to PET CIRCUS for search engine recognition? #2
          Would this flash element itself affect search engines? And #3 Can you suggest a simple flash program that can do what I want to do (best Value)

Comment

Sorry, i have no experience on the matter so I can't reaaly advise any software. However, a SWF file should not affect SE. Changing your page title (in page properties) will set "CIRCUS PET" or "PET CIRCUS" (i didn't quite understand from the above post what you wnat it to be) will make Search engines recognize the page to what you have set it.
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

navaldesign:

So the SE only reads page properties setting not actual title?

P.S. Hope the extra star isn't too much balast.

Comment

SE will index BOTH your Page Title and your page content. Indeed, when a user is typing some keywords on a SE's search box, the feedback from the SE will come back with anything equal or similar to those keywords, idependently on wheather it is in the page title, in the page keywords, in the page description, or in the page content.
                A flash title though, is no text, so SE crawlers are not able to read what's in it.
                I.e, they cannot read Navaldesign in my logo, because that's an image, not a word, and at this point you need to enter the Alt text for the image to help SE recognise that this image is "Navaldesign". Don't know how this can be done for Flash, for your logo.
                Navaldesign

Comment

Navaldesign:

Thanks for the info will use it in facilitating my changes.

Comment

Working...
                  X