Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It Just Doesn't Get Better Than This...

Good things about BV:

Web builder program - Unbeatable!!
    Technical advice available - Unbeatable!!
    Friendliest Help Forum - Unbeatable!!
    Standard of websites that can be produced from BV - Unbeatable!!
    Uptime on the Vodahost web hosting servers - Unbeatable!!
    Price of hosting websites - Unbeatable!!
    Efficiency and speed of connecting domains up - Unbeatable!!
    Extra freebies available - Unbeatable!!
    Value for money - OUTSTANDING!!

Bad things about BV:

It's so good that I am now making my 12th website! I will die at my computer because BV is just so addictive!

From website novices to experienced web designers, there isn't anyone that could not love the ease, the simplicity, the amazing range and support that BV provides.

From account set up to website publication and hosting I produced all 11 websites without one single issue or problem.

BV you are the "Van Halen" of website creation software and programs!!!
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Re: It Just Doesn't Get Better Than This...

I have to agree, whole heartedly. I really had doubts about whether I could get this old brain box around building a web site!! But I'm getting there, which speaks heaps for the Blue Voda system and the enthusiatic support I've had. My site may not be like the 'zippy' sites I've looked at, but that is immaterial to me.
    Thanks very much. You know what they say - "Use it or loose it" and that certainly applies to old brain boxes!!! It keeps you young, if not in body, at least in mind!!! Especially since the majority of people using this system are all pretty young!!
    Thanks again - more snow here in wonderful Kiwiland - the skiers are having a great season!!
    Cheers -
    Lorna

Comment

I have to agree with Lorna - I was completely without a clue when I started with BV - now I can't wait for each new day and forum postings and new sites uploaded so I can find new things to do - my one page has grown to many........ - I even got my husband interested, so he is bulding his pages now. By reading tutorials and asking for help i did the, for me, impossible - now i can't wait to turn on the computer in the morning. Now i want to build more and more - am trying to justify another web site so I can keep on with this. This time of year we look for any excuse to stay inside here in Las Vegas - was over 117 today! Would you like company Lorna?
      Love BlueVoda!!!!!!!!!! www.movingon1.com
      Ann
      www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
      www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
      www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Hi Asirimarco! Taken me a long time to get back to you - winter chills and just not feeling great - happy to have your company anytime - NZ id the palce to visit!! Anyway - I'm back and just put another page of portraits on my site!!
        See you soon 'down under'?
        L
        www.lornamack.com

Comment

I love my voda yoda! the price for voda hosting first caught my attention and i continue to be impressed daily with the voda community and voda yodas! LOL my sites have been hosted by one of the major indie music sites and i paid $20 monthly for hosting i thought would be geared towards musicians and the industry but although the sites were easy to upload my mp3 & audio streaming, the templates were very limited in design. i chose to switch back to yahoo sitebuilder because i loved the creative freedom i had with my templates. i chose the creative freedom i'd have with the yahoo sitebuilder over the perfect musician friendly site...i taught myself basic html and was able to add the music to my site and i continue to learn & build my sites & now networks & music communities..i'm still gong and i love the freedom & opportunity to build musc/art communities that others can use and enjoy and my hope is that i continue to grow with blue voda as i build our music sites & communities, soon to be loaded with artist profile pages, cd stores, fully functional promotional site for the misc community. plus BV web builder is in every way just as good as yahoo sitebuilder and each day i am discovering that bv is even better than ysb and half the price! having the creative freedom to build on my site & company daily, is the type of consistency that inspires me and drives me. it's a thriving and positive environment!

Comment

Working...
          X