X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with image loading order

Can anyone advise please?

http://www.bexicles.co.uk

I added the banner at the top of this site last and now as a result it loads last when you visit the site. I really need it to be the first thing that downloads and someone told me I could change the coding to make this item appear first before the rest of the site.

Does anyone know how to do this please?

Ramsey
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Re: Help with image loading order

Objects appear in the same order that they have been placed in the page, unless it is a heavy picture, in which case the code goes on executing, while your logo is still loading.

In your case the logo is the one that has been added last. Recreate your page placing first the logo, save and republish. Use copy / paste to have the job done in under three minutes. .Add again page name, keywords, description etc. Close the old page and save the new one with the same name. Re-publish
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X