Costume Lady

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Costume Lady

Hello everyone, I dropped in, hoping that someone will be able to help me with the viper guestbook. I'm not sure if I am in the right forum. I have an unwanted guest in my book, I would like to delete the entry. I have been reading for several hours, trying different things, with no result. First off I do not have an admin area, I do not know where or how or just about anything on this php admin stuff. I've tried uploading, and downloading. I just don't understand the whole "works" of the guestbook. Could somebody help me, in simple terms. Thank-you for listening.

Re: Costume Lady

Hi Costume Lady. When you installed Viper Guestbook to your server you were sent an email which contained the URL you needed to use in order to access the admin area of the book. You need to locate this email and access the admin area. There you will find a link for managing your entries. You can delete unwanted posts through this. Be warned that spamming guestbooks is growth area and it will likely continue. You need to keep on top of it by checking, at least every couple of days or so.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

i think if you go to www.yoursite.com/guestbook/admin then you should be in the admin part i think so dont quote me i think admin iss the original login name so try it
      The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
      Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Originally posted by allstarfaces
        i think if you go to www.yoursite.com/guestbook/admin then you should be in the admin part i think so dont quote me i think admin iss the original login name so try it
        sorry its admin.php
        The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
        Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Thanks everybody for the help, found the admin area, unwanted guest is gone and guestbook is working fine.

Comment

Working...
          X