Soho Launch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soho Launch

I have been asked to build the website for my friend, now I am also new to soholaunch and so I need help.
    First I need to know how to use her loggin and password on my computer so as to build it then she can change her password later and do the updates herself.
    so how to do this is my question,

Re: Soho Launch

When you installed Soho you should of recieved an e-mail or a direct link to the login.
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Thank you for your help Jeremy
      my question is
      can I build her website on my computer and with her loggin and password
      Morning

Comment

Hey!

With BlueVoda yes. With Soho - not sure. I do not use Soho at the moment so I do not know if you are able to. But you are able to use BlueVoda.
        Best regards,
        Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Originally posted by Morning
          question is
          can I build her website on my computer and with her loggin and password
          YES.
          Additionally, you have the ability to create special access for "webmaster" apart from "Administrator" which some clients might find incredibly assuring, if not completely professional...

In the meantime, just be sure to not create unique logons or utilize "remember me" tools.
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi everyone,
            Wishing you all a healthy happy new year. It's nice to communicate with you all. Thanks to Blue voda those who have no idea of creating websites can now create own websites. We pray for Blue voda always. All the best this year.
            Eben

Comment

Eben,

SOHO is server built, so, you can access it anywhere. Your issue would be custom includes and images and where they are stored. You would need to send her copies and vice versa, so that you would both have them while you build.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hello all; I recently joined all of you to try and do better with a second site. Anyone out there that is enjoying that senario? I am quite impressed with what I see about Soholaunch but can understand why there is a forum to talk about this site builder. Little wrinkles keep poping up that take a while to figure out. Currently I hace installed the soho into my domain and have only started the program once. When I came back a second time, the login did not work. I entered http://domainname.com/sohoadmin and also http://domainname.com/sohoadmin/index.php. and also http://www.domainname.com/sohoadmin and the last one was http://domainname.com/soholaunch. Is there anyone out there that has had a little more experience that can help me out. I am sure it is a simple solution. They always are after you have been thru the process a couple of times. All I need is a login that works. Thanks to whoever can give me a hand.

Comment

I am pretty new here too but when I use the http://domainname.com/sohoadmin/index.php it works. I know you said you tried that but I see that there is an option just to the left of the login boxes to have your login information emailed to you. Have you tried that?
                  Sorry I can't be of more help.
                  Laura

Comment

Your passwords and logins are case sensitive. You should carefully record them or print out the page that appears after you install soho with that information on there. Im not sure how to retrieve a password, try asking the boys on the soho forum.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                    02036089024 / United Kingdom
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
                    X