Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leigh- Client # 8850

Hi Guys
    I've received my welcome letter, and attempted to publish last night. However my IP address doesnt appear in the drop down box. I downloaded another version of BV, but still not successful. Could you send me the link for the latest version, or give some advice?
    Regards

Re: Leigh- Client # 8850

http://support.vodahost.com/index.ph...wnloaditemid=1
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks - i have now downloaded and updated to VH8.0 but still my IP does not appear in drop down. Should I give it a day or two?

Comment

What's your IP address (in the welcome mail) ?
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Comment

This IP address IS included in the latest BV version. I double checked it. Please make sure to close BV, and install again, as you might have installed - again - the previous version
            Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
            X