A little help regarding pic and marquee alignment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little help regarding pic and marquee alignment

Hi, I just recently purchased an account with Blue Voda and have found the web builder to be very easy. However, I have come across three problems that I can not seem to fix.

1. Some of the pictures that I place on my page in the builder do not line up in the same place when I view it. I have to go back and forth between the building page and the viewing page adjusting each picture to the place I want it.

2. Each letter of my entire heading on my page is a marquee. I did this because I wanted the words to "float" into place. After viewing and adjusting, viewing and adjusting (much like the pictures the marquees did not align on my page either) I had every letter perfectly in place. I then published my page, viewed, and still... Perfect. But when I viewed the page on a friends computer the letters were all missplaced and the font had even changed from Kelt to who knows? I thought it might just be his computer but it looked the same on the one at the office. But on my home computer, still Perfect.

3.Even though I changed my page size to 800x600 and I have no pictures or letters outside that when I view my page from other computers it is larger than the browser window, but fine on my computer.

I have reloaded this page several times hoping it was just a loading error, but i still have these problems. I have posted the page at www.sonsofascalon.net/test.html. I am still new to the website building and design so any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,
    Wes
    Last edited by Wes; 07-21-2005, 08:04 AM.

Verify the browsers text size settings and make sure it's set to Medium
    In IE: View->Text Size->Medium
    The Marquee component uses relative font sizes, so it will look different on other PCs if the Text size setting does not match.

The page size setting pof BlueVoda does not really set the actually size in the browser, but only the workspace area within BV itself.
    The real size of your webpage depends on many factors, like the used HTML components, screen resolution, font settings of the browser, type of browse etc.

Every browser has it's own way of how to display your webpage. So be sure to check it on as many types of browsers as possible.
    Forum Moderator
    BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

If its any help, look cool to me, I use 1280X800, all text looks find and in line same with the pictures
      www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
      BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
      Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

I think I've got it figured out now, thanks guys!
        Wes

Comment

Working...
        X