Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If there were 1 thing I would chage.....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If there were 1 thing I would chage.....

If there were 1 thing I would change......I would add sound to the tutorials. I am the kind of person who learns from both watching and hearing.. The toots are great and they answer lots of question...but I...would still like to hear someone explain it as we go along. Also the text with the movie goes to fast for me to read....some times.

Otherwise I feel this is a GREAT SITE, and I am glad I found it. I thank my wifes friend for posting it on her blog everyday. I am actually having fun with this ..this...thing-a-ma-jig.

Biker-wanaa-b
    Russ

Re: If there were 1 thing I would chage.....

moving to wish list & Idea bin.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

>> Maybe General VodaHost would even narrate a few????

This has been suggested many times, most recently by CircusPet, who has a visual problem, so I can see how adding voice narration to a video that can be paused and replayed can aid those customers with other limitations as well......
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by biker-wanna-b
        If there were 1 thing I would change......I would add sound to the tutorials. I am the kind of person who learns from both watching and hearing.. The toots are great and they answer lots of question...but I...would still like to hear someone explain it as we go along. Also the text with the movie goes to fast for me to read....some times.

Otherwise I feel this is a GREAT SITE, and I am glad I found it. I thank my wifes friend for posting it on her blog everyday. I am actually having fun with this ..this...thing-a-ma-jig.

Biker-wanaa-b
        Russ
        YES YES YES !!!!!! I am having the same problem... the pace of the tutorial goes to fast for me,,, I wish all the tutorials would have voice over and slow down a bit,,, my eyes are not what they once were.
        And I don't understand what some of the terminology is. I feel very computer dumb :(

Comment

Originally posted by Cattrix
          And I don't understand what some of the terminology is. I feel very computer dumb :(
          NONSENSE!
          RoyB (one of your VodaPeers) has a website that you should really discover, as it is devoted to free tools, tips, tricks, and even a List of Computer Terms that easily explains what you might think is a challenge to you now. Here's the link: http://www.plusplace.co.uk/

Everyone once had to start from the beginning, but few of us had the opportunity to begin our adventure in a supportive community like VodaLand!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

click the below for a complete web hosting glossary...

http://support.vodahost.com/index.ph...cleid=62&nav=0

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X