PDA

View Full Version : Form Maker Pro - Download Error

Jeremy
07-21-2006, 08:55 PM
Hey there,

1. I have download the .zip file of Form Maker Pro.
2. Then, I extracted the files.
3. Then I put the fmp folder in my public_html folder.
4. Then I go to the /fmp/install.php on the browser and it says:

Template Error: set_root: tpl is not a directory.
Halted.

Can anyone help me please.
Thank you.

Jeremy
07-22-2006, 07:03 AM
Can anyone help me or do I have to send a support ticket, or do they even help you with Form Maker Pro?

Jeremy
07-23-2006, 06:12 AM
LOL ... I really need some help on this situation :P

navaldesign
07-23-2006, 09:57 AM
Most probably the problem is that not all files and folders have been uploaded. Please note that BlueFTP sometimes doesn't upload all the folder contant, so check everything. If there are files missing, your best bet would be to delete everything and start from scratch

Jeremy
07-24-2006, 05:39 AM
Alrighty. I have done that 2 times so far, but this time I will do it folder by folder and check for the files.

Thanks

Jeremy
07-24-2006, 06:03 AM
Hey naval,

Pretty silly...

It asks for:
Username:
E-mail:
Password:
Confirm:

MySQL Host:
MySQL login:
MySQL password:
MySQL database name:

I type it all in but then it says "could not connect to MySQL server" but it is because I typed something wrong and I think it is MySQL Host which I can't find - but I am pretty sure it is all the way at the bottom if you scroll down on your cPanel in MySQL but I have no clue what to type in the right box .. it's some how confusing for me.

navaldesign
07-24-2006, 06:19 AM
Hey naval,

Pretty silly...

It asks for:
Username: i use my CP username. You can put anything however
E-mail:
Password: i use my CP password
Confirm: the same password

MySQL Host: localhost
MySQL login: if you used your cp username, it will be CPusername_CPusername. If you have used another, it will be CPusername_username
MySQL password: one word, the password that you have established for your database
MySQL database name:CPusername_dbname . I called my database "fmp", which then cp converted in " CPusername_fmp "

I type it all in but then it says "could not connect to MySQL server" but it is because I typed something wrong and I think it is MySQL Host which I can't find - but I am pretty sure it is all the way at the bottom if you scroll down on your cPanel in MySQL but I have no clue what to type in the right box .. it's some how confusing for me.

Hope this helps. If not, use myform (http://www.navaldesign.info/feedback13.html) to send me your loggin info (IP, username, password) and i'll have a look for you.

Jeremy
07-24-2006, 07:00 AM
Oh! Thank You!