dropdown Navigation bar??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dropdown Navigation bar??

I'm looking for a way to put dropdown navigation bars on my page instead of dropdown menu bars, is there a way to do this with BlueVoda?

Basically I want my navigation bar to have drop down lists, for example my sites navigation bar has 5 bars, Home - Pay to Play - Free to Play - Beta - Forums. For the Pay to Play and the Free to Play bars I want the viewer to see drop down lists showing the pages so that they can click on the drop down for page 2 if they desire. Any ideas? The easier the better ;)

Re: dropdown Navigation bar??

i read thread ......no infact i asked the same question and it wasnt possible at the time to do with b.v but there was a programe reccomended to me, i will try to find the answer and get back to you if you dont find it of some one else soon
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Have you tried the menu bar and changed the Layout, in the Options, to Vertical? In the menu bar you can create sub-menus
      Royden

www.harrow-art.com
      www.harrow.co.za

Comment

yes I tried that but I can't get the same look that I can get with the nav bars, the menu bars just look so plain and unprofessional as a nav bar.

I want to keep the nav bar because it looks so much better, there has to be a way of getting a dropdown nav bar, but right now I'm afraid I might have to go to another prog to get it :(

Comment

sorry cant find it in my previuos posts but you mite have better luck if you do a few searches at the top of page but as i remember the software is free???? i think so shouldnt be a hassle
          The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
          Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Hi Arrndel
            do you want a nav bar that stays static on the top page or one that scrolls down when you scroll down. i take it that you want to have a bar that looks like nav buttons but when you mouse over you get a drop down menu. all this can be done.

Comment

Hi again
              a bit like this one Demo

Comment

Is there I can have the drop down navigation using BlueVoda.

Comment

Working...
                X