PDA

View Full Version : dropdown Navigation bar??

Arryndel
07-21-2006, 10:16 PM
I'm looking for a way to put dropdown navigation bars on my page instead of dropdown menu bars, is there a way to do this with BlueVoda?

Basically I want my navigation bar to have drop down lists, for example my sites navigation bar has 5 bars, Home - Pay to Play - Free to Play - Beta - Forums. For the Pay to Play and the Free to Play bars I want the viewer to see drop down lists showing the pages so that they can click on the drop down for page 2 if they desire. Any ideas? The easier the better ;)

allstarfaces
07-21-2006, 10:23 PM
i read thread ......no infact i asked the same question and it wasnt possible at the time to do with b.v but there was a programe reccomended to me, i will try to find the answer and get back to you if you dont find it of some one else soon

zigzag
07-22-2006, 04:34 AM
Have you tried the menu bar and changed the Layout, in the Options, to Vertical? In the menu bar you can create sub-menus

Arryndel
07-22-2006, 09:27 AM
yes I tried that but I can't get the same look that I can get with the nav bars, the menu bars just look so plain and unprofessional as a nav bar.

I want to keep the nav bar because it looks so much better, there has to be a way of getting a dropdown nav bar, but right now I'm afraid I might have to go to another prog to get it :(

allstarfaces
07-22-2006, 10:11 AM
sorry cant find it in my previuos posts but you mite have better luck if you do a few searches at the top of page but as i remember the software is free???? i think so shouldnt be a hassle

Aliens Anonymous
07-23-2006, 09:07 AM
Hi Arrndel
do you want a nav bar that stays static on the top page or one that scrolls down when you scroll down. i take it that you want to have a bar that looks like nav buttons but when you mouse over you get a drop down menu. all this can be done.

Aliens Anonymous
07-23-2006, 11:41 AM
Hi again
a bit like this one Demo (http://aliensanonymous.org/menu4.html)

sd_dasinfo
08-02-2006, 04:23 AM
Is there I can have the drop down navigation using BlueVoda.