Proportional Sizing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proportional Sizing.

When resizing a picture/graphic in BlueVoda it is easily distorted. In the program Abobe Photoshop, you can push the shift key while resizing to keep the image proportional. I think it would be nice to add a similar feature.
    ::Steven.H::

Version 7.0 has this feature.
    Coming soon...
    Forum Moderator
    BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Great! Thanks a lot.

Comment

Has proportional sizing been added to BV 7.0? I didn't see it listed. I was hoping for this feature, it is really needed. I have seen so many bluevoda websites with distorted graphics.

Comment

Yes, you can proportional resize images in BlueVoda 7:
          Use the handle in the bottom-right to resize the image proportional.
          Forum Moderator
          BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Image objects only

Originally posted by Pablo
            Yes, you can proportional resize images in BlueVoda 7:
            Use the handle in the bottom-right to resize the image proportional.
            This only works on as you said image objects . The proportional resizing problem is also encountered on other objects i.e banner, flash etc.
            May I suggest that the object propeties dialog picks up from the file used the dimensins of the original file. P.S Great job on BV7, it puts all other programs in the amateurs league!
            To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research!

Comment

Proportional resizing is only implemented for images, because for most other objects it's not possible to determine the aspect ratio during designtime.
              Forum Moderator
              BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Great! Thanks a lot guys.

Comment

Working...
                X