Template Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template Changes

When purchasing a new template (Soholaunch approved) will that effect my shopping cart and products? I have a clothing store, and don't want to put all those sizes back in manually!

Re: Template Changes

Lew, I post is usually enough to get the help that you require....

Soho threads are a little bit spe******ed but I am sure that someone will be along to help you out soon ............
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

As a new user, also, I'm sure that Lew didn't mean to enter his thread/post twice. I've done this before on other forums because my dialup is so slow sometimes, I don't realize I hit send twice. I can't seem to find a "delete" or "trash" button on this forum that allows one to remove the duplicate to save themselves from being embarrassed....

sorry to be so defensive....but it is very hard to be new here and try our best to "follow the rules" so no one is annoyed....

Lew, hang in there...I too am new/ confused about Soho. Wish I knew the answer for you...hopefully someone will soon.
      still working on website!

Comment

Oh dont worry about too much about the accidental double posts, I only have WiFi and have done that myself at times.....

The trick is when you have seen the d/p use the edit button at the bottom
        and replace the text with something like

Ooops D/P.........sorryeeeeeeeeeee.

edit: have fun
        Have fun
        Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
        Newbies / Beginners Forum
        FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
        My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
        Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Lew-
          First thing you need to know is that the template is separate from your database (where all your inventory, etc. is stored), and merely "presents" your data upon how the template commands.....installing a new template is fairly simple via BlueFTP, and will merely "replace" the present format/look of your cart.

You should always make copies of your current template to your HD prior to installing a new one, just so you can always have a functional BU should anything glitch.
          And, visit the Soho Forum to print out specific installation guides for reference (you can start building your Soho binder)!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X