Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having trouble editing one site of mine

Hello,

I have been having trouble editing one site of mine... www.terrilynnspencer.com It is my inspirational site. The reason why I cannot do anymore editing in this site is because when I was working extensively to correct a problem with my hydrocephalus site as far as that index page goes, I accidently did an override of my origional index page in my inspirational site in my computer (the index page still works on the Internet for the inspirational site). I just can't edit that site from my computer anymore due to the fact that I can't get the original index page back up in my computer for editing.

Is there any way at all to fix a problem like this where a person can get back a page in the computer that was accidently overrided? If so, what would I need to do? The site I'm referring to is: www.terrilynnspencer.com, my Inspirational site. I'm planning on adding more pages to this site but can't unless I get this override problem for the index page in my computer fixed so I can add pages as links to my Go menu bar on this site.

Thanks for any input or help anyone can provide on this. It might not even be possible to fix a problem like this. If not, I guess I'll just have to created an entire new web site for another Inspirational site but I'm hoping I don't have to do that.

Any help or advice given is greatly appreciated!

Terri

Re: Having trouble editing one site of mine

Hi Terri, i promissed to recreate and send you your index page. Please just give me some time, ok ?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Having trouble editing one site of mine

AT the top of your bv
      look for FILE, new page, from existing html
      that will open a box where you can IMPORT the page you have deleted.

You may not get Everything but you will have enough to work with.

There is also a video which takes you through these steps.....

have fun

edit: sorry naval I was working on this reply and did not see your post............
      Have fun
      Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
      Newbies / Beginners Forum
      FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
      My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
      Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Working...
      X