Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tutorial for ebook and digital delivery system

Hi, Everyone,

I am a new member/customer here. Do you know where are the tutorials for ebook and digital delivery system?

Your help will be very appreciated.

Best Regards,

Joshua

Re: Tutorial for ebook and digital delivery system

This process is done in your shopping cart, which I'm assuming is Soho since you are posting in this thread. At the top of this forum section are three categories, one is the "Soholaunch users manual". Click on that and go to"shopping cart and e commerce" section and then "adding products". It is one of the options you enter when setting up your products. How it actually works, I do not know yet as I am new too. Hope this helps.
    still working on website!

Comment

If it is just a few ebooks you want to have available for download, you can do it easily in BV. I have about 7 that I sell on my sites and I use paypal to accept payments.
      You can zip your ebook, name the new file the same as your ebook and up load the zip file to your site,- first to your ftp manager(you can simply save the zip file to your desk top and then copy and paste it to your ftp manager), and then drag it across to your site.
      When you make a payment on paypal's site you can specify a url to go to after successful payment: Make this url your; thank you for payment page, you can have a link on this page to the zip file. Your client just clicks on it and the ebook will download to their PC.
      The link to the file would be http://www.yoursite./ebookname.zip
      Hope this is of some use to you.
      MARK6110

www.lorissecrets.co.uk
      Mobile Hair & Beauty Treatments, Costa del Sol, Spain
      www.princess-bride.co.uk
      Bridal hair and make-up service, Costa del Sol, Spain

Comment

Hi, islandcrazy and mark6110, I'm really appreciated your help. I'll try your advices. And let you know the results.

Best Regards,

Joshua

Comment

You are welcome don't hesitate to ask, if you need more help.
          MARK6110

www.lorissecrets.co.uk
          Mobile Hair & Beauty Treatments, Costa del Sol, Spain
          www.princess-bride.co.uk
          Bridal hair and make-up service, Costa del Sol, Spain

Comment

Working...
          X