• riverboat
    replied
    Re: design issue

Thank you some much Karen some very usefull information

Leave a comment:

• Karen Mac
    replied

Well you cant be doing that either as the navigation on your home page is totally different than it is on all the other pages. You have to be copying elements across pages rather than creating them new. If you make a page with the basic elements on it, including the nav bar and links to the pages etc, and all the other things that you want to appear on all the pages and save that as template, then open template, create your index save as index, then open template create restaraunt, and save as restaraunt youd have uniform nav buttons, or.. same thing if you used the index page as a template.

Karen

Leave a comment:

• riverboat
    replied

Hi Karen
    Thanks for your response, I am adding a new page by way of cloning my index page and changing certain areas of that page, then saving as restaurants, bars etc. Not to sure if im doing it the right way!
    Kind regards

Leave a comment:

• Karen Mac
    replied

It almost looks to me as you are COPYING the IMAGE or copying the nav bar instead of adding it as new each time. That would make for the variations in colors etc too. You should clone a page or make a template page and make each page from that rather than copy and paste elements from one to another.

Karen

Leave a comment:

• riverboat
    replied

Hi Dave
    I have done that but still the same, and for some reason now it has the nav bar font style in the bottom page of my index page? Very strange!!
    Kind regards
    Dave

Leave a comment:

• davidundalicia
    replied

Hi Dave
    It was that purple colour before, which is why I suggested that you delete it and re-create it.

All the other contact icons are OK..............

Same with the bars icon on this page:

Leave a comment:

• riverboat
    replied

Hi Dave
    Thanks for that info, I have done as you said to delete contact on my index page and add again which i have done but it has gone to a purple colour now!! Do i have to follow this step on every page?
    Kind regrads
    Dave

Leave a comment:

• davidundalicia
    replied

Which pages are you refering to ?
    You need to delete the contact icon(home page) and create it again for a start............

Same with the bars icon on this page:

Leave a comment:

• riverboat
    replied

Originally posted by davidundalicia View Post
    I have opened this new thread for you.................and I now see that you have learnt how to open your own thread.....well done.
    Continue viewing this thread.
    Thanks dave much appreaciated
    Do you have any idea whats wrong with my site ? or do you have any suggestions?

Leave a comment:

• davidundalicia
    replied

I have opened this new thread for you.................and I now see that you have learnt how to open your own thread.....well done.
    Continue viewing this thread.

Leave a comment:

• riverboat
    replied
    Re: How Do I Fix This?

Originally posted by jkadin View Post
    First off when you ask a question first check in the search bar on top of the forum you may find your answer there. Second do not jump on to another thread start your own you will get a answer a lot quicker. I do not no why it is disapearing the only thing I would sugest is to see if you can repace them with anotherone and make sure you check the necessary boxes so they are the same you may have missed a step.
    Hi jkadin
    Sorry for my ignorance could you tell me how to open a new thread?

Leave a comment:

• jkadin
    replied
    Re: How Do I Fix This?

First off when you ask a question first check in the search bar on top of the forum you may find your answer there. Second do not jump on to another thread start your own you will get a answer a lot quicker. I do not no why it is disapearing the only thing I would sugest is to see if you can repace them with anotherone and make sure you check the necessary boxes so they are the same you may have missed a step.

Leave a comment:

• riverboat
    started a topic design issue

design issue

Originally posted by jkadin View Post
    The double click to edit is the tex box remove the names put new tex box in make sure when you double click it back space till the end the start add in your tex.
    Hi jkadin
    Im new to Bv and see you have many posts could you plaese have a look at my new site www.floridafoodguide.com I was having problems with my nav bar fonts style, the seem to appear large in some pages and gone in some pages. I would much apreciate it if you could answer my questions.
    Kind regards
    Last edited by davidundalicia; 10-29-2008, 03:40 PM. Reason: avoiding duplicate posts
Working...
X