Does ABVFP support...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does ABVFP support...

more than one domain without having to create another ABVFP database?

I have an addon domain now with several forms. Can I just login to ABVFP and create those forms for this addon domain?

Re: Does ABVFP support...

Yes, you can. In some cases some simple problems might arise, so i suggest that your ERROR pages (and only those) for the addon domain, are INSIDE the ABVFP folder instead of your addon domain folder.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you very much for your reply, Naval...

Comment

Hello I am having problems with my ABVFP, I have two addon domains which I am trying to create contact forms for, I have create the forms by copy the original, then changing the necessary data but still cannot get them to work. Do any of the ABVFP files need to be in the addon domain folders for them to work or is it just a case as long as they have differrent Formid numbers they should work. I am fairly new to all this so maybe I'm not looking at the setup of all the files and folders wrong, is there an easy way to following to ensure I have correctly inputted the information. Would really appreciate your help. Thanks Farreh

Comment

When the domains are addons, there is a slightly different procedure:

Download, with FTP, the files

dbts_abvfp.php

and

dbts_ABVFP_config.php

from the site ABVFP folder, in your computer.

Upload these two files, in the folders of your addon domains.

Set for each of the forms, the action to be http://www.domainname.com/dbts_abvfp.php

All the forms will be managed from the same control pane, the one you created in your main domain.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank for your reply, I have followed all your instuctions but still I keep getting an error page saying "The URL/ABVFPdbts_abvfp.php I requested was not found". When I actually create the php form do I use my main domain to create it or my addon domain. I have create all the associated pages "thankyou page", "error page", "action page" do these pages need to have a different title from my original pages in my main domain folder.
            Hope I am understanding things correctly. Many thanks Farreh

Comment

Hello again, I have managed to work out the problem and can now get the email to work, the only problem I have now is that the thankyou page or error page for the new addon domain does not come up, I have all the URL's to make sure they are the same, do these pages need to be in the ABVFP folder or just in the new domain folder. Please help. Farreh

Comment

Since the thankyou page and error page are URLs, they can be ANYWHERE in your domain (in the case of the addon, these should be n the addon domain folder)
                Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                X