Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Form Sender Receive Info What is being sent!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form Sender Receive Info What is being sent!

Hi!
    Please help!
    How can I make my form to be able the senders to receive their own messages that they have sent out from my form?
    I was able to do it in the previous version of BV but not this new version. Thank you.

Re: Form Sender Receive Info What is being sent!

Anyone here please try my form to see if you can receive back what you have sent to me. Thanks in advance.

Comment

I don't really understand, how do you expect the script to send an email with the user's info ?
      The BV built in form processor doesn't have an autoresponder message, ABVFP does
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

This doesn't mean that it is not possible, it only means that you will need an additional script, in the form page, to send out the autoresponder message.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
          I don't really understand, how do you expect the script to send an email with the user's info ?
          The BV built in form processor doesn't have an autoresponder message, ABVFP does
          OK. Thanks alot. I receive your mesaage.
          but why it says From my email address and not your e mail address.
          Can I add the script into BV form so the sender can receive auto responder.

Comment

Bacause your email field is something else than "email" . If it is "Email" or "email_address" or ANYTHING ELSE than "email" the script can't recognize it, and, in order to avoid problems with ISPs blocking the mail 8without sender address) it places your own email address as sender.

Yes, you can add the necessary php script in the BV page, in the End of Page tag.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
              Bacause your email field is something else than "email" . If it is "Email" or "email_address" or ANYTHING ELSE than "email" the script can't recognize it, and, in order to avoid problems with ISPs blocking the mail 8without sender address) it places your own email address as sender.

Yes, you can add the necessary php script in the BV page, in the End of Page tag.
              OK. Could please try to send the form to me again http://www.beruangbiz.com/hubungikami.php
              And could you please to provide the php script?
              I just sent you an email.
              Thanks you.

Comment

Originally posted by WSBlue View Post
                Anyone here please try my form to see if you can receive back what you have sent to me. Thanks in advance.
                http://www.beruangbiz.com/hubungikami.php

Salam Pak Biru,

I have tried and filled your form and did not received anything.
                www.siapamoyanganda.com/
                Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
                State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Originally posted by zuriatman View Post
                  Salam Pak Biru,

I have tried and filled your form and did not received anything.
                  Apa kabar Pak Abu?
                  Pengirim tidak bisa terima apa yang sudah dikirim karena tidak ada script untuk itu dalamnya kecuali ada tambahan scirpt didalam form.
                  Tulisan Pak George: This doesn't mean that it is not possible, it only means that you will need an additional script, in the form page, to send out the autoresponder message.
                  Apakah Bapak ada scriptnya untuk ini?
                  Terima kasih sudah mencoba mengirim form saya.
                  Salam sehat.

Comment

Salam Pak Rusli,

Biarlah pakar-pakar script yang menolong Pak Rusli saja.
                    Saya tidak berapa mahir dengan script.

Abu.
                    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
                    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
                    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
                    X