Emails from my forms are not showing any information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emails from my forms are not showing any information

I have created a form using form wizard, saved it and published it, and it is coming up fine on my website.

I did a test entry and after hitting submit I was taken to my success.html page without any problems.

I then recieved an email but it has come from my own email address oddly, and there is no content at all.

Its basically just a blank email with non of the information in it that i entered on the from ie, name, email address, phone number etc.

Why is this happening?

Re: Emails from my forms are not showing any information

A link to the form please ?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Comment

You have three problems:
        1. the encoding type 8set it to multipart / form data)
        2. your fields are unnamed: each MUST have a name, especially the email field
        3. Many of your fields are outside the form boundaries. Move each one just a couple of pixels, until the form outline becomes blueish, which indicates that they have become part of the form.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thats great, thank you.

I have changed all the problems at is seems to be working 100% now.

Thanks again

Comment

Working...
          X