im haveing a prob with my form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im haveing a prob with my form

Hi i just build a Contact us page and action.php page like i did like 1000 times but i dont know right now im geting this errer message
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/wpsmxwf/public_html/rflli/action.php on line 260
    im useing BV 9.2 software does anyone know why im geting this message please help :(

the site is www.rflli.com/contactus.html
    thank you
    Danny
    Danny B.

Re: im haveing a prob with my form

Originally posted by night60000 View Post
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/wpsmxwf/public_html/rflli/action.php on line 260
    Did you correctly Save your "action" page as ".php" or, instead, as ".html"?
    Did you properly check "multi-part dataform" on your Contact page?

Are you in fact using the old manual script method, or using a 'Wizzard' within Blue Voda? If you are using a 'Wizzard' then you are using BV10 without knowing....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi i have the action php and all i check it like 20 times and its the same as all my other sites i know im useing the old BV let me ask u this if i upgrat to the new 10.2 that its out now would it give me prob with my other pages that i have already that was made by BV 9.2 ?
      and i check it before i am useing the 9.2 bv software
      Danny B.

Comment

I can't see your code (php code is not visible) but almost certainly you have missed part of the php code.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi naval how come u cant see the code im looking at it now i put the code at the action page in beginning page. and this is the code i put in there
          <?PHP
          $mailto = "info@rflli.com";
          $email = $HTTP_POST_VARS['email'];
          if ($email == "") {
          $email = $mailto;
          }
          $mailsubj = "Contact Us";
          $mailhead = "From: $email\n";
          reset ($HTTP_POST_VARS);
          $mailbody = "Rider For Life :\n";
          while (list ($key, $val) = each ($HTTP_POST_VARS))
          {
          if ($key!="submit")
          {
          $mailbody .= "$key : $val\n";
          }
          }
          mail($mailto, $mailsubj, $mailbody, $mailhead);
          Danny B.

Comment

You can see the code because you have it in your computer, I (and anybody else) can't.

You have missed the last line of the code:

?>

Add it and you will be ok.
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thank you again Naval u the man i dont know how i missed that let me ask i just update my BV to 10.2 from 9.2 am i going to have any prob with uploading files from now that i did on the 9.2 ? or everything would be the same ?
              Danny B.

Comment

You can open and edit/save/publish pages created with the previous version, as you would do normally.
                Navaldesign

Comment

thats great thank you very much Naval :)
                  Danny B.

Comment

i don't understand your language v10 code I'm just trying to fix the form on bluevoda what i did wrong

Comment

Shandeclader the code u see here on this page its a PHP code for a form on the BV 9.2 DO NOT try to use this code for the BV 10 its not going to work
                      Danny B.

Comment

Working...
                      X